The Internet Business Revolution - Free Webinar Series
The book (and on-line resource centre) will help you build a solid foundation for the on-line strategy for your business. But the Internet is changing so quickly that it’s important you keep up-to-date with the latest developments. You don’t have to be at the leading edge of everything – in fact, it’s often better if you’re not – but you do have to know what’s important to you.
That’s why I’m running this free webinar series The Internet Business Revolution twice a month – to share with you some of the latest ideas about on-line strategy and Internet marketing.
What will you learn?
In each webinar, I’ll cover an important topic related to your business and the Internet. This is not just about the theory – I’ll give you practical ideas you can use in your business.
Watch past recordings on my YouTube channel:
|“You have a fabulous voice, great manner of presenting… I learned a lot.. and you’ve renewed my faith in online courses! Wow, perfect pace, just enough information, great flow…. Very impressive!”— Roshanna Evans|
Why should you attend?
Here are six compelling reasons to attend The Internet Business Revolution webinar series:
- You’ll keep up your knowledge of how the Internet is affecting your business, which means you can take advantage of the opportunities and avoid the risks and threats
- You’ll be consistently getting updates on what has changed, so you don’t fall behind.
- You’ll be learning what most of your competitors are not learning, so you get a competitive edge.
- You get the chance to ask me questions live on the webinar (either out loud or by typing them in), so you get your questions answered. I won’t hold anything back – I’ll answer in as much detail as I can in the time available
- You tap into my 15+ years of experience in helping businesses use the Internet, so you’ll learn from real businesses and get practical, relevant ideas.
- You’ll understand your Internet strategy, so you can guide and direct your Webmaster and other techies without being bewildered, confused and frustrated by them!
How to register
The webinars are twice a month, usually on the first and third Thursdays, at 11am Australian Eastern Time. Each webinar is just 30 minutes long, with a short presentation by me, and some time for Q&A.
When you register, you’ll get automatic e-mail reminders before each webinar, so you don’t miss any. You’re registering for the entire series, but there’s no obligation to attend every webinar (of course).
(On that page, you can also see the webinar time in your own time zone)